Monday, February 15, 2010

waiting for my next adventure...

I'm sitting in the airport lounge (thanks LA), waiting for my flight to London-Heathrow.

I'm thrilled to have this opportunity to travel for work to three of four Right To Play Regional offices. In the next five weeks, I will be in Ghana, Tanzania, Uganda, Dubai in the Emirates, and Lebanon. I'm hoping to be able to update this blog regularly with photos and reflections of my journey.

Stay tuned!

A couple of photos from my Asian adventure to Hong Kong and Tokyo as a preview of things to come:


Shaved watermelon ice from a little dessert place in Tin Hau. I think I'm going to want this stuff, based on the weather reports of the African cities to which I am going.

Sushi for breakfast at Tsukiji Market. I sense this won't be breakfast in the weeks to come.


A streetview in Tokyo. Lights, lights, lights!



No comments: